A high profile and award winning technology organisation is looking for someone from a technical background to join their team in a Product Owner capacity.
This role will suit a Product Owner with commercial experience with an Agile / Scrum environment but applications from Project Management, Business Analysis or Scrum Master backgrounds will be considered.
The responsibilities of the Product Owner will include:
- To undertake dedicated Product Owner position within a SCRUM development environment.
- Management of the Product Backlog, ensuring visibility.
- Working with the Development team and have significant input into the sprint planning.
- Working closely with customers to understand requirements and feedback accordingly to development team.
- Produce user stories, specify requirements and acceptance criteria.
- To provide internal product demonstrations at regular intervals.
The successful Product Owner will have the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Commercial experience within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Strong stakeholder and customer management experience.
- Experience of defining prioritising product backlogs.
- Attention to detail focused.
- Ability to react to changing requirements.
- Proven experience in explaining technical issues to non-technical business stakeholders.
- Happy to work in a fast moving, changeable technical environment.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org