A high profile and award winning technology organisation is looking for a Product Owner to join their business.
This role will suit a Product Owner with commercial software application experience or significant interest in payment solutions and financial reporting.
The responsibilities of the Product Owner will include:
- To undertake a dedicated Product Owner position within a SAFe software development environment.
- Management of the Product Backlog, ensuring visibility to all relevant parties.
- Working with the Development team and have significant input into the sprint planning.
- Working closely with customers to understand requirements and feedback accordingly to development team.
- Produce user stories, specify requirements and acceptance criteria.
- To provide internal product demonstrations at regular intervals.
The successful Product Owner will have the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Commercial experience within an Agile (preferable SAFe) environment.
- Knowledge of Payment provider organisations. - Desirable
- Experience of working with invoicing and financial reporting systems. - Desirable.
- Strong stakeholder and customer management experience.
- Experience of defining prioritising product backlogs.
- Attention to detail focused.
- Ability to react to changing requirements.
- Proven experience in explaining technical issues to non-technical business stakeholders.
- Prepared to work in a fast moving, changeable technical environment.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to email@example.com