Product Owner required by a growing software company located in Fareham. Due to continued success this is a brand new hire into the business. The Product Owner will work in close conjunction with the .NET software development team and Product Manager. The key focus of the role will be to refine problem statements and business requirements to ensure they are "Ready for Dev" at the planning stages of the Agile process.
The Product Owner will be responsible for;
- Identifying, defining and documenting business needs
- Developing acceptance criteria to assist with the definition of test strategies and plans - manual and automated
- Facilitating discussions between software development team and Product Manager concerning solutions
- Becoming a subject matter expert on the product range and how it is used to provide impact assessment of proposed changes
- The ownership of Sprint Backlog and prioritisation of work
- Liaising with the business with the Product Manager to determine priorities and understand value of future work
- Supporting and enabling the maturing of Agile
- Agile, Scrum & Kanban
- Production of analysis products like user stories, customer journeys etc
- Development of user acceptance criteria with stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder management
- Business analysis methodologies & skills eg sequence diagrams etc
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders and team members
Any experience of JIRA or similar tool would be highly advantageous.
If you are seeking a role of this nature please get in touch for more info.