£60,000 - £70,000 per annum
A successful, forward-thinking technology organisation is looking for a Product Owner from a technical background to join their team in Oxford, Oxfordshire.
This role will suit a Product Owner with commercial experience with an Agile / Scrum environment but applications from Project Management, Business Analysis or Scrum Master backgrounds will be considered.
The responsibilities of the Product Owner will include:
- to incorporate feature requests into the product roadmap
- to groom and prioritise the backlog
- to develop and refine user stories and define acceptance criteria
- to set sprint goals
- to plan releases and upgrades
- to follow progress of work and address issues blocking progress during sprints
- to analyse preferences and requests of our customers and end users
The successful Product Owner will have the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Commercial experience within an Agile/Scrum environment as a Product Owner or related roles in Engineering or Product Management
- Strong stakeholder and customer management experience.
- Attention to detail focused.
- Ability to react to changing requirements.
- Proven experience in explaining technical issues to non-technical business stakeholders.
- Happy to work in a fast-moving environment and able to deliver projects to deadlines.
If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact CharlieFayers@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 298