Product Owner - Software Development - Agile, SCRUM, Jira
up to £40,000 plus benefits & flexible working options
An established and successful software company is looking for a Product Owner to support and enhance product value across a range of financial services customers. This is a company that values employee wellbeing, professional development and have a mission to make a positive change within their sector. It's a great place to work with flexible and remote working options and a positive and ambitious leadership team.
The role of Product Owner is to support the Product Management team and help to deliver a range of customer products. You will work with Product Managers and internal / external stakeholders to represent product/features, deliver product implementation, enhance team collaboration and drive customer advocacy.
Summary of Experience
This position suits an experienced Product Owner or a Business Analyst performing a similar function with ambitions to move in to Product Management.
- 2+ years as a Product Owner in an Agile software team
- Knowledge of software development process, lifecycle, technology and deliverables
- Experience supporting and coordinating within a SCRUM team
- Excellent customer relationship and negotiation skills - internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent time management
- Beneficial - Knowledge of JIRA or DevOps
Salary & Benefits
- Approx. £40,000 + pension, life insurance, critical illness cover, free parking, flexible working hours.
Please send your CV and any covering info to StevenWright@SpectrumIT.co.uk