Product Specialist - SaaS
Software Product Training, Support and Client Retention
Hampshire: Southampton - near Winchester, Fareham
We are looking for a Product Specialist / Customer Support Consultant to join a growing SaaS Customer Support team based in Southampton.
The role is best suited to a self-starter with a background in Product Support / Customer Retention and some experience in IT / SaaS who is looking to develop a career in a fast paced growing business with great scope for progression and training.
The core responsibility will be to drive adoption of the companies IT/Software products and features. This will be done by developing long-term relationships with existing clients working closely with the internal Account Management and IT Support teams.
- Initially develop and then maintain a strong understanding of the SaaS products
- Directly contact clients via email and phone to promote customer satisfaction and retention
- Provide new product and feature training via live webinars, one-to-one screen share and onsite, as required
- Assist and promote in higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall account growth
Essential skills and experience;
- Excellent commination skills, verbal and written
- 2 years+ experience in a similar Product Specialist, Technical Account Management or Software / SaaS Support role
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office software including, Excel, Word, & Power Point
- Experience with HTML, ideally the ability to code in HTML and CSS
- A general understanding of Web Analytics or similar
- Previous experience in training external customers on SaaS products is highly desirable
The company is growing at an impressive rate adding new products and features offering the right candidate an excellent opportunity to progress quickly in this new team. The salary is based on experience up to £33,000 + benefits.
If you are interested in working in a fast paced, growing environment offering training and support please get in touch by applying to this advert.