Product Support Engineer / Systems Analyst - CRM, Knowledge Systems, Reporting
We are seeking a Product Support Engineer to work with an award winning Education technology specialist based in Bedfordhsire. This market leading company provide great career opportunities with investment in the tools and technology to improve your performance and ability.
They value work/life balance and offer fleixble working and long term career prpogression.
Your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Support and maintain business applications to ensure a reliable and secure service for staff.
- Provide expert advice on the use of CRM, Knowledge Management and Reporting applications.
- Respond to queries and resolve second-line incidents.
- Carry out user set up in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement) including permission management.
- Provide technical and functional support and advice to users.
- Customising & configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement).
- Liaise with business stakeholders to understand the needs, document the requirements, and work with the team to ensure right solution is delivered.
- Translate functional specifications into easy and understandable user stories.
- Evaluate current as-is system, identifying gaps, alternative solutions and recommend new approaches, implementing the best possible solutions.
- Create detailed documentation for all processes across all business systems owned.
- Testing changes made by development/admins before release to the business.
Summary of Experience required
- 2+ years experience of working in an IT Support and Service Delivery environment.
- Proven track record in specialist 2nd or 3rd line technical and configuration support.
- Computer and IT literate with an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office products.
- Strong investigative, analysis, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Case Management, 2nd Line and CRM Support
- Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement) and/or Microsoft Power Platform is desirable
To apply please send your CV to LesleyMorgan@Spectrumit.co.uk or contact Lesley on LinkedIN for more info