Product Support Consultant / Support Analyst - MS SQL, SaaS, Software, FinTech
£30,000 to £45,000 plus great benefits and career progression
Hampshire; Fareham area
We are seeking a high calibre individual with strong academics in Maths, Science or IT related disciplines to join one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies. You will work with a diverse client portfolio including Financial Services, FTSE 100/250 and global enterprises to provide product support and consultancy in high value markets.
As a Product Support Consultant, you will play a pivotal role in scoping, co-developing, implementing and supporting customer software, often working simultaneously on projects for several clients with parallel timelines for delivery.
You'll be configuring software, cross-examining data, building import and export data files, problem solving, and investigating and resolving queries. You will build up a great knowledge of best practice in all aspects of software development and support, helping to drive quality and efficiency with customer satisfaction at the heart of everything you do.
To be suitable for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- 1 - 2 years+ SaaS / Software / Application support experience
- Working knowledge of MS SQL, SQL scripting
- Great customer service skills and a service-oriented attitude
- A passion for solving complex problems
- Strong team-working skills
- Experience with CRM and ticketing systems (salesforce and JIRA, or similar);
- Experience working alongside a development team in an Agile and continuous delivery environment
- High attention to detail and an eye for financial and statistical data
- A mathematical and/or statistical mind and academic background is highly beneficial - Exposure to Actuarial, economics, statistics, financial data or similar disciplines
- Strong academics are essential; A 2.1 degree or above in a mathematical and/or scientific IT related degree - Physics, Math, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Electronics etc
- The ability to act as the bridge between the business and IT
- MS SQL experience, strong SQL scripting skills are desirable
The company offer excellent scope for progression, upskilling and training, with modern offices in Fareham (near Portsmouth & Southampton) and London.
Please apply to this advert to discuss the full details, alternatively contact me on LinkedIn or via our Website, Paul Grace SpectrumIT