Product Support Engineer (SQL Server, Integration, Configuration)
Due to increasing demand for more larger and more complex solutions the global Product Support Team is expanding its ability to support our Global Customer Base with complex technical queries, requiring advanced troubleshooting skills.
Do you have strong SQL Server troubleshooting skills? Do you have strong customer interaction skills and thrive on solving problems? Do you have a strong data focused, analytical mind? Are you involved in data extraction, networking, Implementation and Configuration?
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to become a key player in rapidly growing business area. This is a rare opportunity to work with an innovative product launching in an area new to cloud services.
Primary focus is the support, implementation, configuration of a key product on the front line supporting software that saves lives? Here is an opportunity for you to join a global technology company investing their money into services to improve the performance & capabilities of our own emergency services. From firefighters to ambulance crew and a police force fighting increasing knife crime you will be developing the systems & tools that help these wonderful people perform their jobs as effectively as possible.
Scope & Responsibilities:
- Implementation, configuration and thorough technical support on a wide range of Public Safety Solutions
- Provide excellent customer product support with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with development teams to increase your knowledge base of the product
- Set up equipment to enable replication of customer issues and use remote access tools to diagnose and repair without jeopardising customer date or operations
- Develop documentation and tools to improve the supportability of our solutions
- Strong SQL Server
- Data Focused, Analytical, Data Extraction
- IP Networking
- Implementation and Configuration
- Complex technical applications support
- Strong Communications as Customer Facing
Useful skills to have:
- Knowledge of Azure
- Technical understanding of CTI, VOIP
The successful candidate is likely to have higher education qualification in science or technology subjects. The ideal candidate is a rapid learner, self-motivated and a good communicator and problem solver. A high quality of work is also particularly important. Relevant technical customer support experience preferred, particularly within a Public Safety environment. Understanding what represents good customer service and how to deliver it is essential.
- Be willing to travel occasionally to customer or partner sites worldwide
- Will require to currently hold, or be eligible for, security
If you have the relevant skills please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org