Product Support Engineer - MS SQL, SOA, API, Windows, Powershell
This is a rare opportunity to work with an innovative product launching in an area new to cloud services.
If you crave challenging and interesting project work and an opportuinty to use complex data handling techniques this is it. Our client is a global software & technology specialist with an ambitious roadmap of growth and product innovation.
They are seeking a talented and enthisiastic Software / Product Specialist to join their customer support team; the team work with customers to find and scope product solutions. Primary focus on implementing the technical aspects of product deployments and complex configuration requests
You will be happy to participate in a 24-7 Out of Hours call out rota.
- In depth knowledge of data handling and MS SQL
- Experience with third party API's (REST, SOAP)
- Integration experience with third party systems
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Windows server and client technology
- Scripting experience in Linqpad, Powershell or similar
- Methodical troubleshooting, technical skill and attention to detail used in diagnosing problems and reproducing issues in a local environment
- Experience of Programming (e.g. C#)
- Experience with .Net framework
- Experience with Azure technologies (e.g. Storage, Web-Apps, Service Bus)
- Technical writing skills
- Experience of Postman, Fiddler
You can expect a generous salary and benefits package, investment in training and personal development and to work on interesting projects that you will find challenging and stimulating.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and/or any relevant information to LesleyMorgan@Spectrumit.co.uk
Or contact me, Lesley Morgan, Spectrum IT Recruitment for any other info