£35k - £53k
Due to increasing demand for more larger and more complex solutions my client's global Product Team is expanding its ability to support their regional sales teams in dealing with larger projects. Based in their Southampton R&D Centre, they are looking to hire a talented Data Analyst.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to become a key player in rapidly growing business area. This is a rare opportunity to work with an innovative product launching in an area new to cloud services.
Primary focus is data analysis, configuration, deploying, maintaining and supporting state of the art cloud deployed solutions for digital evidence management used by customers worldwide. Assisting product teams to successfully introduce new products/versions. Champion support and preventative action on behalf of our customers.
Scope & Responsibilities:
- Data Analysis – extracting, analysing and presenting data captured
- Requirements Capturing
- Coding of customer data sets, building rules using JSON (pseudocode)
- Designing data rules / data sets, integrating data from various sources – SQL, LINQ to SQL, C#, PowerShell, SOAPUI
- System configuration deploying, monitoring, patching and upgrading primarily enterprise cloud software. Working closely with the development team to ensure successful deployment of software packages.
- Diagnosing System Issues
- Defining and implementing regular maintenance and health monitoring procedures.
- Deploy and provision systems to enable replication of customer issues to diagnose and repair without jeopardising customer data or operations.
- Participate in a 24-7 Out of Hours call out rota.
Useful skills to have:
- Knowledge of cloud deployed systems, e.g. Microsoft Azure
- Background in development (ideally C# or similar)
- Experience of Azure Portal
- Experience of Azure technologies (e.g. Storage, Web-Apps, Service Bus), Network Security Groups.
- Knowledge of Elastic Search and Kibana
- Experience of, Azure Application Insights, Power BI
- Experience of PowerShell /Azure Resource Manager
- Experience of ITIL/ITSM systems
- Be willing to travel occasionally to customer or partner sites worldwide
- Participate in an on-call roster with other engineers.
- Will require to currently hold, or be eligible for, security
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org