Production Manager required by an established engineering company based in Fareham. The successful candidate is likely to have worked in a similar role previously in an electronic / manufacturing environment within defence or similar industry where product development and manufacturing work in close conjunction with one another.
The Production Manager should have experience in a similar role managing a production function and will be responsible for;
- Planning and organising all manufacturing operations including assembly, test, purchasing and dispatch.
- Managing production schedules, processes, and information systems in line with quality procedures
- Liaising with the design department on the release of new products
- Managing the maintenance and repair of production equipment
- Supplier management to include the purchase of materials
- Line management of production team including recruitment of new staff
This is an opportunity to join a successful, growing business offering ample opportunities for progression. If you are looking for a role of this nature please contact IanTaylor@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765806.