£20k - £30k
Project Co-ordinator required to join my client, a leading software house in Southampton. You will provide project administrative functions and support in relation to various activities within the project office. This will be across the full project lifecycle from initial request to the finished handover.
You will have the following experience:-
· At least 2 years' experience in a similar project support role
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
· Solid organisational skills and attention to detail
· Good level of computer literacy including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project
· Team player with a "can do" attitude
· Flexible and positive attitude, with the ability to multi-task and stay calm under pressure
You will be responsible for the following:-
· Support the development and maintenance of project documentation e.g. project proposals, delivery plans and risk assessments
· Preparation and monitoring of project plans, timeframes and resource plans
· Creation of high quality and accurate project status reports
· Management of project timesheets
· Updating team task boards and chasing for task progress updates across various stakeholders
· Work closely with stakeholders to manage project requirements and contribute to project review meetings
· Produce timely meeting minutes and actions logs
· Identify and manage RAID (Risk, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies) logs and ensure timely actions to mitigate, including escalating when necessary
· Maintain the company intranet with project progress report
You will need to undergo CTC Security Clearance for this role. You will be obsessed with organisation and enjoy helping out teams, you will thrive on a busy environment.
If you are up for the challenge then please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02380 765804.