Project Co-ordinator / Project Manager / Project Administrator
(Telecoms Industry experience required)
£20,000 - £35,000
Hampshire; Fareham area
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Junior to Mid-level Project Co-ordinator or Project Manager to join a market leading Telecoms company based out of their Fareham office. As it's a growing company, the role offers much scope for progression and the opportunity to work as part of an established team.
As this role is heavily focused upon the delivery of Telecoms projects; a background within the Telecoms sector is essential. The successful Project Co-ordinator or Project Manager will be tasked with overseeing multiple projects at any given time; scoping and implementing effective Telecoms Platforms and Applications to external customers whilst following internal processes. The successful Project Co-ordinator / Project Manager would be tasked with liaising with / co-ordinating both internal and external Telecoms engineers, ensuring that projects are carried out effectively and to the highest standard.
A high level of enthusiasm and drive to be involved in all aspects of the project lifecycle, coupled with a can-do attitude are essential attributes to achieve success in this role. As the role is customer facing; involving the onboarding and provisioning of a range of projects; excellent communication skills are essential.
- 1-2 years+ IT Project experience (Those looking to move into a PM role from similar positions such as 'Telecoms Account Manager or Project Administrator' will also be considered).
- 1 year+ experience within Telecoms
- Effective in managing numerous projects at one time
- The ability to interact with internal & external engineers / stakeholders
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- A proactive mindset towards project leadership and delivery
- Any knowledge of Prince2 would be desirable but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for those looking to join a successful company during a period of vast growth; in a role which offers excellent scope for progression.
PLEASE NOTE: This company are FCA regulated so applicants need to be ok with CRB checks if successful.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk