Project Manager - (Network and Voice Implementation)
A leading organisation operate in a range of sectors are looking for a Project Manager with a background in Networking and Voice technology, to join their team.
The Project Manager will be required to provide project management and implementation expertise to both legacy and new projects.
The successful Project Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Solid commercial experience working with or on projects focussing on MPLS, WAN & Voice Technologies.
- Experience of project managing the implementation of 3rd Party WAN services.
- Strong communication skills and prove experience of communicating across all business levels.
- Experience of working on multiple tasks concurrently.
- Experienced in leading multi-functional teams.
- Strong skills in negotiation and influencing.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Project.
- Strong exposure to project finances.
- Knowledgeable on commercial change, being able to both embrace the positives whilst empathetic to the affect on people and business.
The Project Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Management of the progress of projects in a timely and effective manner.
- Communication of the progress and status of projects to the project sponsor and project team.
- Preparation of detailed project documentation.
- To follow change management processes as directed by the organisation.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with portfolio managers, project sponsors and other stakeholders.
This position comes with a competitive bonus scheme which includes a bonus, car allowance and a choice of pension options.
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com