Technical Project Manager - Part time (3 days)- £42,000 Pro-rata
An established and successful software organisation are looking for a Project Manager to join them on a part time basis and contribute to internal and customer focused projects.
The successful Project Manager will join a projects team who hold the responsibility for delivering a range of software solutions, ranging from systems design through to deployment and documentation.
The responsibilities of the Project Manager will include:
- Conducting project management responsibilities on customer technical projects.
- Holding responsibility for all project related plans and documentation.
- Maintenance of post-implementation review logs and management of follow up activities.
- Provision of professional and timely response to customer queries.
The successful Project Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer facing experience within a technical industry.
- Knowledge of Software Development methodologies.
- Prince2 certification or another recognised Project Management qualification.
- Experience of working with technical and non-technical customers.
- Experience of working closely with internal Development, Testing and Infrastructure teams.
- Knowledge of delivery web based software solutions - desirable.
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager looking for a part time but challenging role.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org