A Project Manager is required for a software company in Newbury providing real time, automated business critical systems to high profile business.
This is a great chance to join a small and well establish software development company where you will have a major impact working on prominent projects.
The role of Project Manager
Work closely with development teams, business managers, system implementers and clients to deliver world class specialist software products.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and budget
- Manage all elements of delivery from scoping, budget and planning.
- Work to Project Delivery Methodology
- Managing project teams, directing BA's, application configuration, testing, delivery, installation and Change
- Manage clients through the process, while building excellent relationships and identifying further business opportunities
- Manage transition from go live to support
This role will suit an experienced Project Manager having worked within a SME Software company or someone experienced of delivering software project looking to join a smaller company to have a greater impact.
- Delivery of complex software projects
- Knowledge of development methodologies such as Agile or Waterfall
- Delivered fixed priced projects on time and to budget
- Managed disputes to achieve positive outcomes
- Able to build excellent client relationships
- Planning tools i.e. MS Project
- Able to product clear project documentation
Experience of telecoms billing & CRMs would be highly beneficial
Based in Newbury this Project Manager role is paying £50,000 plus benefits include, flexible hours, 25 days holiday ( with an option to buy and sell holiday), Bonus both quarterly and annually, Free Parking, Pension, cycles to work scheme.
To apply for this Project Manager role please forward your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk call Chris on 02380 765 805