Software Project Manager
A Software Project Manager is required by a specialist software company working with a range of high profile clients.
As part of this small software development company you will be responsible for delivering complex application projects within their specialist field.
The role of Project Manager:
- Business Analysis
- Requirements definition
- Solution Design
- Project Management
- Working closely with clients, partners and internal teams
The successful Project Manager will have:
- Proven experience delivering complex software solutions
- The ability to deal with demanding clients
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- The ability to travel to client sites at short notice ( often the Midlands )
The role of Project Manager is paying between £50k - £70k depending on experience, plus benefits.
We are in the process of arranging interviews so if you would like to find out more, forward your CV to SamBridge@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Sam on 02380 765 292