One of Basingstoke's high-profile employers are seeking an experienced Project Manager to delivery multiple projects and change requests within the business
This Project Manager role will see you taking responsibility for the successful delivery across a wide range of IT projects using a structured method and approach to planning.
The role of Project Manager;
- Scope, plan and deliver a wide range of IT projects
- Ensure the successful delivery through securing stakeholder buy-in
- Assessing, controlling and managing project risks
- Seeking and obtaining financial and deliverable approvals
- Managing project resources
The successful Project Manager will have the following experience;
- Experience with managing projects within an IT operations environment
- Experience with end user applications (Windows, Office 365 etc.)
- Knowledge of project lifecycles
- Ability to bridge the gap between business and technical SME's
- Experience of managing 3rd parties
The role of Project Manager is paying up to £40,000 and comes with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
Benefits include; Annual bonus, 25 days holiday and pension schemes.
To apply for this Project Manager position please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294