One of Basingstoke's high-profile employers are seeking an experienced Project Manager to managing the implementation of IT solutions and Business changes.
This Project Manager role will see you taking responsibility for the end to end delivery of a wide range of projects and working alongside portfolio managers to deliver change for their portfolios.
The role of Project Manager;
- Accountability for end to end project delivery.
- Mobilising and managing project team members / resources, including third parties
- Managing the project budget
- Producing project plans at all levels
- Introducing appropriate controls and processes to ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Managing large / complex projects to agreed budget and implementation timescales
- Working with line of Business Portfolio Managers to deliver change for their portfolios / change roadmaps
The successful Project Manager will have the following experience;
- Stakeholder management
- Milestone levelling techniques and processes
- Proven track record of large / complex IT application development projects
- Experience of delivering change within an FCA environment
- Agile environment
- Excellent planning and project budgeting / forecasting skills
- Able to lead multi-functional teams
The role of Project Manager is paying up to £60,000 and comes with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
Benefits include; 20% annual bonus, 25 days holiday, car allowance, private medical and pension schemes.
To apply for this Project Manager position please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294