Project Manager/ Digital Projects Account Manager (Digital) - Mid Level- Bournemouth
£30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits packages
Our client is looking for a Mid-Level Project Manager with experience in Digital projects and experience workign within an agency environment to join the PM team in their offices in Bournemouth. The Digital Project Manager/ Account Manager will be focusing on a variety of projects at any given time. The type of projects will be exciting and varied but will include UX, Digital Delivery Projects and Marketing campaigns.
Our ideas-led client partner with a number of internationally renowned brands on projects to help them realise what they can do by bringing together strategic and creative thinking and combining that with advanced technology knowledge to deliver positive experiences for customers and enhance the value in the businesses.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Help ensure projects are delivered against agreed timelines, budgets and to the objectives.
- Plan in projects, from extracting a brief from a client, through quoting, resource planning and delivery.
- Maintain and grow relationships with our clients and be the main point of contact for them.
- Have the confidence to challenge designers and developers and work collaboratively to produce the best possible solutions.
- Work directly with well-known companies and have the confidence to communicate directly with senior project stakeholders.
- Manage overlapping projects in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Be comfortable travelling as and when needed for onsite client meetings.
- Agency experience is a must - ideally within a digital agency
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 2+ years professional experience in a digital agency environment.
- Ideally looking for a candidate with a technical background
- Ability to use MS Office and produce documents to a high standard.
- A relevant project Management qualification (i.e PRINCE2) would be beneficial but not necessary
If this role is of interest and you think that you could be up for the challenge, then please send your CV through to rachelclements@spectrumIT.co.uk