Project Manager - Geospatial Data
Leading Edge Tech, Great training, Start-up Company Ethos, Strong financial backing.
Circa £50,000 + benefits (salary dependent on experience)
We are working with a well-established market leader who's been delivering software products and solutions to the public and private sector for over 25 years. They have exciting plans to grow the company into the geo location market as the sector is becoming increasingly integral to everyday life. To do this they are looking for enthusiastic Project Manager to join their talented team in Horsham, West Sussex.
The culture of the company has that start-up mentality and growth despite its age and profitability. This has created a fun, challenging and supporting environment with a dynamic technology lead approach. They also take every opportunity to develop their people by allowing them to take on more responsibility through promotion and professional development.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Product manager.
Must have Skills:
- Understanding or experience with software development lifecycle / software engineering background
- Scrum and Agile methodology experience
- Experience of delivering software projects balancing time, cost and quality
- Experience managing teams and motivating teams of engineers and consultants
- Ability to manage, report and identify project risks
- Ability to manage small and large project budgets to agreed limits
- Delivery of geospatial or GIS projects
- Experience with Atlassian's BitBucket, Jira and Confluence
- Understanding of defence and local government sectors
So if you're a Project Manager who only accepts work of the highest standard and wants to be surrounded by like-minded people, please get in contact with Wilkin at Spectrum IT and I'll share the full details and benefits of the position with you.