Project Manager is required to join a highly prestigious company from their head office based in central Basingstoke.
The role of Project Manager will involve being part of a dynamic team who are focused on managing and implementing new complex solutions and innovations into the company. You will work closely with the IT Solutions team and be responsible for managing projects (technical and otherwise) in an ever changing work environment. You will be defining scope, forming/managing high performing and cross discipline teams from across the business, and delivering frequent changes from within.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Gather business requirements and translate them into SMART deliverables to select the most appropriate solution
- Project and budget manage multiple projects concurrently to deliver consistent high quality work that meets the defined requirements
- Challenge the proposed decisions at all levels using a logic based approach
- Managing multiple work streams within projects
- Investigate technology and solutions to meet current and future business challenges or requirements
- Keep skills up to date and take responsibility for self-development
- Make efficient use of resources and capacity
- Manage vendors/consultants as needed and collaborate with stakeholders across the firm
- Work with existing solutions and identify opportunities for improvements
- Maintain appropriate documentation
The ideal candidate for this role will be working within a Project Management role at the moment and have a proven track record of deliverables.
My client is looking for someone with:
- An excellent communicator, team player and has great presentation skills
- At least five years of delivering solutions to a business
- Ability to understand complex requirements, analyse using an objective mind and logical thinking to produce robust/understandable requirements
- Apply different people/project management dependent on the situation, in addition to applying a variety of communication styles dependent on the audience
- At least three year of project management
- An intrinsic self-motivator with a keen ability to prioritise and manage workloads for self and a project team
- Ability to work under pressure, maintaining composure at all times
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience with project management tools
- Knowledgeable and experienced in delivering effective solutions
- Experienced with complex projects, IT and otherwise
- Legal or other professional services
- Prince2 and/or AgilePM / Scrum etc qualified
As you will be working across multiple departments, stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers your communication skills must be exemplary.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company that would be able to offer and excellent benefits package and further career opportunities.