Project Manager - IT Change and Transformation
Chichester, West Sussex
£45,000 - £55,000 + 15% Management Bonus + Benefits
We have an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a well-known consumer services company based in a picturesque seaside town, just outside of Chichester. It's an incredibly exciting time to join the business as they are currently undergoing a significant company-wide transformation that will result in an amalgamation of systems and technology.
Project Managers will lead the delivery of key transformation work streams that directly support the strategic growth of the company and their subsidiaries. Working within a programme team, they will be expected to take end to end control to ensure the project(s), technical and non-technical, deliver the agreed benefits to time, cost and quality.
Duties will include:
- Developing and maintaining appropriate project plans and track against key milestones
- Actively manage change, risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies (CRAID)
- Keep robust financial control of project spend and take appropriate action when exceeding budget
- Ensure that any IT project or associated change is transitioned carefully into live production support
- Ensure any change is embedded in the business with end users
- Inform project board and key stakeholders of the project progress in accordance with company governance and reporting cycles, including weekly project updates, steering committee packs and the escalation of any key risks or issues in a timely manner
Experience and Qualifications:
- Track record of successfully delivering IT change and/or transformation projects
- Knowledge and practical application of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- In-depth knowledge of project management documentation
- PRINCE2 certified
- Management of key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Excellent communicator
Those that join this business benefit from having a strong senior leadership team who are invested in giving their employees all the tools and knowledge they need to be the best they can be. This includes training, mentoring and a clear career path that will enable you to reach your potential. After nearly 20 years of trading, this business has managed to retain its family-feel and are real advocates of a work-life balance, offering a flexi-time scheme along with annual leave, a generous pension and an onsite gym!
To apply, and for more information, please contact SamanthaBarfoot@SpectrumIT.co.uk | 02380 765 296