Project Manager, Software , Full Project Lifecycle
Salary : 50k + Training + Benifits
Location: Portsmouth (good location with many amenities on site)
An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Project Manager who is looking for a new challenge in a well-known company. The person will be enthusiastic and will have end to end responsibility for ensuring each project runs smoothly in correlation to time , cost and quality. The individual must have business change experience and be comfortable working in an evolving environment.
The company are looking for someone that can fit in to a small team easily, (2 current Project Managers and 1 Project Manager contractor) and an individual who is an energetic and confident that possess strong problem solving and facilitation skills. Being a strong communicator , you will be expected to be comfortable in your presenting skills and therefore be able to build relationships easily.
- To ensure all projects are delivered on-time, with scope and within budget
- Actively manage change, assumptions, issues , risks and dependencies
- Keep robust financial control of project spend
- Ensure that any IT project is transitioned carefully in to live production support
- Actively manage any third-party resources or suppliers
- Produce any required deliverables associated with project delivery
Experience & Professional Skills
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities in an evolving environment
- 5 years required in a Project Management role
- Knowledge of Agile and waterfall methodology
- Educated to degree level desirable but not essential
- Prince 2 or similar qualification desirable
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02380 765 296.