Project Manager - Software Delivery - 12 month FTC
Software, Prince2, Client facing
Circa £28,000 to £35,000 + benefits
Hampshire; Southampton, Winchester, Basingstoke
An exciting new opportunity for an enthusiastic Project Manager to join a market leading company providing innovative Software solutions to a global client base. The role offers the opportunity to be involved with a growing team and an exciting product working on a 12 month - fixed term contract.
The role is software delivery focused, scoping and implementing effective Software Platforms and Applications to external customers following Agile processes. Projects will be closely managed and will range in size in a collaborative environment.
A high level of enthusiasm and drive to be involved in all aspects of the project lifecycle, coupled with a can-do attitude are essential attributes to achieve success in this role.
The key accountabilities will include:
- To define and successfully implement software projects
- To provide leadership to delivery teams (Developers, Product Managers)
- To identify and implement Agile process improvements
- To promote client satisfaction through professional delivery of effective software
- Involvement in Software Quality Assurance
- 1-2 years+ IT Project Management experience
- Effective in managing IT/software development projects
- Basic technical knowledge, the ability to interact with Software Developers and Testers
- Experience of internal and external stakeholder management
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, the ability to work automatously
- A proactive mindset towards project leadership and delivery
- An understanding of Prince2
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please apply to this advert.
All applicants should have eligibility to work in the UK.