Project Manager - Software Delivery - Data Experience
Software, Prince2, Salesforce, CRM, ERP, Sage
£35,000 - £40,000
Hampshire; Fareham, Portsmouth, Waterlooville
We have an exciting new opportunity for an enthusiastic Software Project Manager to join a market leading company providing innovative Software solutions to across internal company projects, with a particular focus on CRM and ERP systems.
The role is software delivery focused, and requires full project lifecycle experience covering implementation, scheduling, capacity planning, budgets, risk assessments and contingencies. It will require strong relationship building skills as the successful Project Manager will be in regular contact with Senior Management, Business Change, Development teams as well as other internal and third-party stakeholders.
A key requirement for this role is the focus across Best Practice, therefore Prince2 Certifications are highly desirable, as is the ability to work across agile processes.
The key accountabilities will include:
- To define and successfully implement software projects
- To provide leadership to delivery teams (Developers, Product Managers)
- To identify and implement Agile process improvements
- To promote client satisfaction through professional delivery of effective software
- Proven IT Project Management experience in a software environment
- Effective in managing IT/software development projects - Salesforce CRM, Sage ERP etc..
- Basic technical knowledge, the ability to interact with Software Developers / technical teams
- Experience of internal and external stakeholder management
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, the ability to work automatously
- A proactive mindset towards project leadership and delivery
- An understanding of Prince2 - however certifications are highly desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking company who genuinely care about their staff in a role with a promising future. It is ideal for somebody pro-active who thrives in a changeable environment without micro-management.
All applicants should have eligibility to work in the UK.
To apply, please submit your CV through this advert or email your CV direct to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk