Project Manager - Telephony / Telecoms
We are looking for a Client Services Project Manager to work with a market leading Telecoms solutions provider based near Fareham in Hampshire (Whiteley/Segensworth area).
The scope of the role is to support and manage the delivery of telephony solutions (Fixed Line) managing both internal resource and external customers through the complete project lifecycle.
We are keen to see some experience of structured project methods and delivery, ideally Prince 2 certified or similar industry recognised project methodology.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide account management, customer support and project management of end to end life-cycle
- Coordinate a team of 8 to 10 internal engineers through build, scheduling and delivery
- Liaise with clients to provide schedule of delivery, scope, incident management and general account management activity
- Support purchasing, stock management and control - Sage 200
- Be the main contact for Accounts, Sales, Account Managers and Engineers throughout the project lifecycle
- Provide financial forecasting and reporting
- Ensure that projects are completed within the agreed tolerances for budget, quality and time frame
- Customer account manager for duration of projects covering approx 30 active projects at any one time
This is a great opportunity to join a company as they invest heavily in product and people. Having just moved in to brand new offices and invested significantly in tech and infrastructure the company is in a great position to grown and build on recent success.
To apply, please send your CV and covering info to StevenWright@SpectrumIT.co.uk