Project Support Co-ordinator
Southampton - £24,000 - £32,000 + great benefits
A Project Co-ordinator / Operations Support Analyst is required to join a growing and progressive software business based from their head office based in the Southampton area. The company offer excellent career progression with the opportunity to move into a Project Manager position in the future.
The role of Project Support Co-ordinator will involve organising the various project critical process and change request, working with various internal teams in managing these requests through the full life cycle.
In addition, the Project Support Co-ordinator would support internal and external teams, putting in place processes to ensure effective project delivery working closely with Support staff, Consultants and Project Managers.
This Project Support Co-ordinator will remain mostly "hands-off" from a technical perspective, and therefore will not be involved in any IT support escalations. However, a good understanding of IT or previous IT support experience is desirable.
As you will be working within a small team environment and liaising with external customers your communication skills, both written and verbal must be excellent.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer focused approach
- Previous experience in an Operations / Project support position, or similar
- The ability to administer change requests and work independently when required
- Detail oriented & well organised
- Some IT technical knowledge (Systems, CRM etc)
- Experience in a Digital / Software product focused business
- Previous Professional Services or Technical Support experience
To apply, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk