Project Support Co-ordinator / Operational Support Analyst
Southampton - £24,000 - £32,000 + great benefits
A Project Support Co-ordinator / Operational Support Analyst is required to join a growing and progressive software business based from their head office based in the Southampton area.
The role of Project Support Co-ordinator will involve organising the various project critical process and change request, managing these through the full life cycle.
In addition, the Project Support Co-ordinator would support internal and external teams, putting in place processes to ensure effective project delivery working closely with Account Managers, Consultants and Project Managers.
This is a "hands-off" technical role and therefore will not be involved in any IT support escalations, purely project and operations support. However, a good understanding of IT support is desirable.
As you will be working within a small team environment and liaising with external customers your communication skills, both written and verbal must be excellent.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a customer focused approach
- Previous experience in an Operations or Project support position, or similar
- The ability to administer change requests
- Detail oriented & well organised
- Some IT technical knowledge (Systems, CRM etc)
- Experience in a Digital / Software product focused business
- Previous Professional Services or Technical Support experience
To apply, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk