Project Support Co-ordinator / Telecoms Project Delivery
Near Rochford; Southend-on-Sea
£23,000 + bonus + opportunity to work towards Prince 2 certification & progression
Do you have knowledge of Telecoms? Are you looking to become a Project Manager in the future but not had the opportunity to get your foot in the door? Want to work for a company that will fund your Prince2, offering progression in the short - medium term?
We have an exciting and rare opportunity for a Project Support Co-ordinator to work across Telecoms Project Delivery for an outstanding company who have obtained massive investment for the business and are therefore going through a real period of growth.
The ideal Project Support Co-ordinator will have experience within Telecoms, whether from a support, account management or customer service capacity. This role will be heavily involved with internal teams, customers and external stakeholders at various levels - therefore a strong communicator is essential.
- Experience within a Telecoms capacity (Customer service, technical, account management etc).
- An understanding of Telecoms products / services (Data connectivity, hosted telephony, leased lines etc. (Not necessarily at a technical level)
- An understanding of Prince2 and a willingness to work towards this certification
The day to day:
- Order processing for relevant hardware & scheduling technical resources for site surveys
- Involvement across point of sale, customer calls and updated
- Manage the on-boarding of new customers in line with company processes / procedures
- Act as a single point of contact throughout the delivery process
- Keep customers & stakeholders updated as to order status & progress
- Provide support to Project Delivery Managers
This is a genuinely excellent role for those looking to take the next step in their careers and received a paid Prince 2 Certification plus the opportunity to move into a Project Manager role. This is an office-based role, however travel to customer meetings may be required at times.
To apply, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk