Python Full Stack Developer - Cambridge
Established & Successful Tech company with start-up culture, strong financial backing and an awesome & inspiring team to support your development.
An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Full Stack Developer looking to progress their career in a successful and fast growing software & analytics company. You will be working with front-end and server-side solutions to produce well-engineered, responsive and easy to use applications.
Day to day you will be involved in the full software development lifecycle, contributing to the design, development and deployment of a new product and its Web Services API. The team is a talented solutions team, a mixture of established Senior Developers through to graduate and junior level programmers at the start of their careers.
There is a great support and development network within the company, around 35 people in the software teams all able to contribute, add value and support new members of the team. You won't be alone if you opt to join this company, they are hiring several new developers and testers currently so you will have a group of peers to support your development.
Summary of skills & experience:
- Experience of server-side development using Python and SQL database technologies
- Practical understanding of application frameworks, ideally Django and Django REST Framework.
- Familiarity with RESTful web service APIs
- Full cycle software engineering skills, e.g. OO design, design patterns, automated testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Understanding of DevOps technologies, e.g. cloud deployment and configuration management on multiple platforms
- Knowledge of installation/management of servers including configuration management tools such as Ansible
Aptitude and enthusiasm go a long way in this environment so if you are lacking some of the exact technical skills but are a committed and driven developer we would still like to speak with you.
How to apply:
If able, please send your CV asap by hitting apply or sending it SamGristwood@spectrumIT.co.uk
Alternatively please look me up online - Sam Gristwood, Spectrum IT Recruitment