Python Developer / Python Data Engineer
Commutable from: Worthing, Chichester, Portsmouth, Havant
£30,000 - £38,000 Based on experience + home working options + benefits
An ideal role for a Python Developer who is looking to move into a small-medium sized company going through a period of growth and investment. This company offer a relaxed working environment and the opportunity to play a key role in helping the company structure, utilise and present their data more effectively. The role will be a key part of their internal IT team, working closely with the Lead BI Analyst on large datasets providing business intelligence and foresight using new technology.
- Commercial Python scripting experience
- SQL experience and knowledge of SSIS, SSR, OR SSAS
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, able to work as part of a collaborative IT team
- Data visualisation with PowerBI or Tableau
- Experience using - Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager
- Degree Educated (preferably in Maths, Computer Science or Statistics)
This is an excellent opportunity to build a long-term career working with a thriving company, where you can really make your mark. They also boast some great benefits including flexible working, the opportunity to work from home a few days a week (even after Covid-19) and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (you can even buy more!).
To apply, please either: reply this this advert, email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk or message Amy Lee (SpectrumIT) on LinkedIn.