A software house based in Fareham who specialise in hosted cloud telephony products are searching for a QA Analyst to join their growing team. This role will see you taking a senior position of the QA function and build on the already existing automation frameworks.
This QA Analyst role is paying up to £45,000 and comes with private medical cover, 25 days holiday and 5% pension contributions.
The role of QA Analyst:
- Formulate test strategies for new components
- Write test plans
- Complete functional and non-functional testing
- Develop manual and automation frameworks
- Maintain scripts
The successful QA Analyst requires the following skills and experience:
- Experience in manual testing
- Automation testing (selenium)
- Node - Desirable
- Java - Desirable
To apply for this QA Analyst role, please send your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294