FTC QA Analyst Role - £38,000 - Remote interviews!
A provider of a leading real time, high availability software solution is looking for a Software Tester / QA Analyst to join them at a busy and exciting time.
The Software Tester / Test Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial Back End Software Testing experience.
- API Testing with Postman - (Advantageous)
- Experience with SQL Database queries.
- Web based application testing knowledge.
- Good understanding of the Software Development lifecycle
- Exposure to or awareness of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Relevant technical qualifications - desirable.
The responsibilities of the Test Analyst / Software Tester will include:
- Planning and executing functional, regression, end to end and performance testing.
- Working closely with Project Team and other colleagues to ensure coverage of functional requirements.
- Defect logging and investigation.
- To gain detailed knowledge of company systems and processes.
- Communication of status reports to senior team members.
- Active participation in Agile ceremonies.
- Supporting UAT and customer testing.
This is a great opportunity to join an established company as the embark on an exciting period of change.
The company benefits include: Free Parking / Bus travel, 25 Days Holiday, Bonus Scheme, Pension Scheme, BUPA medical, Staff Canteen.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk