QA Automation Engineer - C#, Specflow, CI, BI
£40,000 to £55,000 + great benefits and flexible working
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Test Engineer / QA Automation Engineer to join an established company out of their Central London based office. They are currently growing their software and testing departments working across several Digital / Web based products following Agile processes.
This role will primarily work closely with BI and Data-focused teams, testing code and ensuring data integrity. It will also support the wider QA and development teams in automating changes both at the release and development change level.
The ability to script in C# to automate code is essential. The ideal QA Automation Engineer will also have previous experience testing BI products; however, this is not essential.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Applicant must have 3 years+ industry experience in the field of software testing and specifically automation testing. In addition, you must demonstrate the following;
- Experience of C# software development
- Automation testing skills using C# with Selenium or Specflow
- Continuous Integration using; Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus, etc
- Good experience of working in Agile teams
- Ability to collaborate directly with developers and business stakeholders to define requirements
- Knowledge of Data Architecture, ETL processes or (SQL Server) Data Modelling
- Cloud products - Azure or AWS
The company offer a competitive salary based on experience plus; flexible working, pension, training and great career prospects.
To apply, please send your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk