£60,000 - £70,000 per annum
QA Manager required by a growing technology company based in Amersham. Due to continued success and planned expansion the company are looking to hire a QA Manager with strong Agile experience to join and work with management to create policies and processes to ensure best practices in software quality assurance.
This is an excellent opportunity for the QA Manager to make this role their own and define, implement and manage a test environment suitable for testing of the company's products. The successful Test Manager should have a solid technical understanding of software, automated testing and be capable of manual testing too.
- Experience of managing a test team
- Expert in developing and execution of project test plans with milestones and ensures that the scope and approach are fully understood by all stakeholders
- Strong experience of test planning, coordination and status reporting of projects from initiation to implementation
- Design, monitoring, and analysis of testing quality metrics such as defect, defect counts, test results, and test status
- Experience of testing tools such as: Jenkins, Rally, JIRA, ALM, Clarity, Sharepoint, Confluence etc.
- Knowledge of automation tools i.e. Selenium, UFT
- CSM and Safe agilest certification
If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact CharlieFayers@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765298