QA Software Test Analyst - (Manual & Automated) - Financial Systems
Salary ranging from £30,000 to £45,000 doe + bonus & benefits
* Applicants must have 5 years of UK employment and/or residency - CRB & Financial vetting Required *
QA Software Test Analyst with expertise in Manual testing and knowledge of Test Automation.
Our client is a fast growth financial systems specialist developing a range of solutions for banking, financial services, financial fraud protection etc.
This is a high profile software & systems environment which requires a high level of technical competency in both development and test environments. (in this case, test/QA)
Reporting to an experienced and modern thinking Software Test Lead you will be exposed to the full lifecycle of software test & QA using Agile and modern workflow processes.
You will help to deliver thorough testing of software and systems using primarily manual testing functions, there will be some automation and this element of the role will increase over time.
- Expertise in Manual Software Testing - Microsoft Product Environments
- Some knowledge of Automation Testing
- Functionality, Regression, Integration, Performance and User / Client Acceptance Testing
- Writing Test Cases and Test Strategies
- ISEB qualification
- Software Testing Methodology (Agile and / or V Model)
- Test Automation: SpecFlow, Gherkin, Cucumber
- Running & Installing applications on MS OS
- Querying Databases (SQL)
- Experience of working in an Agile Scrum Team
- JIRA or similar workflow management tools
- Running and Installing SQL Server and Oracle Databases
- Experience with Virtualisation technology (VMWare)
To apply, and for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765804.