QA Test Engineer / Developer in Test
Automation Testing, SpecFlow, OOP, C#, BDD, Agile
Approx. £40,000 to £45,000 + benefits and exposure to great tech
A great opportunity for an experienced QA Test Engineer (or Developer in Test) to join an established data driven software technology company in Hampshire at an exciting time. The role offers great scope for progression and the opportunity to make an impact in a collaborative environment.
The QA Test Engineer will work closely with Software Developers in conducting exploratory, regression and automation testing using SpecFlow and C#. The team follow Agile, BDD processes and the preferred candidates will offer 3 years+ commercial experience, including current exposure to Automation testing.
Required Technical Skills and experience:
- Minimum 3+ years software testing or software development experience
- Experience of the full Test life cycle, working closely with developers
- Experience with Automation testing; SpecFlow or Selenium WebDriver
- The ability to code in an OOP language (C# ideally) is highly desirable
- Good understanding of Agile, SCRUM processes
- Must be passionate about testing and new test methods
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with all areas of the business
- UK resident and eligible to work in the UK
The company offer a competitive salary based on experience plus; Flexible working, pension, training and great career prospects and company culture.
Apply to this advert or find me on LinkedIN and via our website, SpectrumIT. co uk
Winchester central - Accessible from Southampton, Basingstoke, Reading, Petersfield etc