QA Test Engineer - Automation, C#, .Net, Ranorex/Selenium, UI
We have an awesome opportunity for a QA Test Engineer to work with a high-tech software company building solutions for the medical profession. You will be joining a talented software team and assisting with the development of lifesaving biomedical solutions.
This is an innovative R&D software team so you can expect great investment in tools and technology and an opportunity to make a key contribution to the success of these products.
You will learn new technology, work with some great people and benefit from training and continuous personal development.
This would suit a Software QA Test Analyst with around 2 to 5 years experience. You will have support from a Senior Test Engineer and Software Manager who will help you learn the products and tools to make you a success in this role.
You will need a degree in a mathematical/computing type degree i.e. Computer Science, Computing, Maths/Physics, Web Programming, Software Engineering, Robotics etc
Required Technical Skills:
- Minimum 2+ years of enterprise software testing experience
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Ability to design and perform software automated test harness'
- Experience in designing and implementation of automated tests on the unit, regression and integration stage of the process.
- Automated UI testing frameworks (Ranorex, Selenium)
- Familiarity with scripting and programming languages like (C++, C#, Python)
- Familiarity with development practices like Unit Testing, Test-Driven.
Additional beneficial skills, technologies and frameworks:
- Testing frameworks (MSTest, nUnit).
- Familiarity with the bug tracking systems (TFS, JIRA)
- Familiarity with web based protocols (REST, SOAP)
The salary on offer is circa £35,000 plus company benefits and lots of training and career investment.
How to apply...
If you have the option, hit Apply and send me your CV. Alternatively contact Wilkin Chan at Spectrum IT Recruitment for start a discussion.