Quality Test Analyst
Up to 35k+ benefits
My Client is a well established and award winning digital marketing agency who have seen lots of success in recent years and are continuing to grow. They have a team of 60 working extensively in both Private and Public Sectors, with large and small businesses and organisations across the UK and overseas.
They design and build websites, applications, intranets and mobile apps, and also manage and maintain hosting environments, supporting 400+ business websites and web environments that include the NHS and Councils.
The role will include software testing, covering all test types whilst employing the industry standard test principles. The candidate will be expected to test both small low budget support & update tasks as well as higher budgeted website, mobile app & software application projects. In doing so, the candidate should be able to plan, document, execute & report on their findings to the Test Manager & project team.
The successful applicant will also be responsible for supporting the Test Manager & Management Representative in helping them to maintain the company's quality management system in terms of internal auditing, documentation & training. For this area, communication & written skills are key. The candidate if not trained already, will receive training to enable them to conduct internal compliance audits across all areas of the business. The candidate will be expected to update & create new QMS related documentation when required. Supporting the Test Manager in ISO standard training sessions will also fall under their responsibilities.
Finally, the successful candidate must be able to multi-task & demonstrate a sound understanding in terms of commercial awareness. Experience in prioritising work according to risk & importance is critical to ensure deadlines are met effectively & the work is completed within the budgets provided.
- Designing manual test scripts based on project requirements
- Executing test scripts & recording outcomes
- Identifying defects & defect reporting
- Reporting test coverage & outcomes to the Test Manager & Project team
- Collaborating & communicating with other project team members
- Adhering to the various test strategies
- Assisting the Test Manager & Management Representative in maintaining the QMS
- Conducting periodic internal audits
- Creating detailed & accurate internal audit reports
- Raising & monitoring outcomes from non-conformance reports
- Assisting the Test Manager with new starter ISO standard inductions
- Attention to detail & tenacity
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken & written
- Confident & effective communicator
- Proficient analytical skills
- Software testing experience
- Knowledge of Joomla & WordPress CMS'
- Ability to work within set budgets
- Understanding of the Waterfall, V model & Agile SDMs
- ISO Internal auditor experience (ISO standard immaterial). Note, this skill is desirable only as training can be given.
To apply for this role or find out more information please send your CV and contact details to SamStocks@spectrumit.co.uk or call 02380 765 304.
Please note this role is not open to candidates who require visa sponsorship, you must have full rights to work in the UK without sponsorship. Due to the large number of applications unfortunetly we cannot reply to everyone, if you dont not receive a reply within 48 hours please assume your applications was unsuccesful.