SAP Analyst - SAP HR
SAP Testing - SAP Support - Excellent benefits and scope for progression
Southampton; commutable from Fareham, Portsmouth, Havant, Winchester
A great opportunity for candidates with strong SAP HR knowledge to join a global business offering excellent benefits, modern offices and scope for progression. The SAP Analyst will work with internal teams, including developers, to help Test, Configure, and Support the internal SAP HR systems.
Salary is up to £35,000 based on experience + excellent benefits
- Provide 2nd line level technical support and work with the business in helping resolve any complex technical queries
- Conduct Regression / UAT testing
- Produce clear, high quality business requirements documents
- Offer advice on SAP HR system functionality and capability
- Work alongside other internal technical teams (Development, Support and Test teams)
Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years+ commercial experience with SAP HR
- Good working knowledge of Excel ideally including formulas, pivot tables, formatting, etc is key
- Experience of working within a technical role, ideally with SAP testing experience
- Desire to continuously improve systems, processes and ways of working
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential, coupled with strong organisational skills
- A collaborative working approach, able to liaise with teams across multiple sites
The company's offices are commutable from Southampton, Winchester, Fareham, Basingstoke and offer training and excellent benefits.
Please apply to this advert or contact Paul Grace at Spectrum IT Recruitment - You'll find me on LinkedIn and through our company website.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK