SAP Development Specialist/ SAP HR Administrator
SAP, SAP Development, Excel, Taleo, ALM
Salary based on experience from £30,000 - £35,000 + excellent benefits
Southampton; commutable from Fareham, Portsmouth, Havant, Winchester
A great opportunity for a SAP Development Specialist / SAP HR Administrator to join a global business offering excellent benefits, modern offices and scope for progression. The SAP Developer will work with the HR Systems team and the Operational HR team to manage. Maintain and continue to develop the HR systems and tools and continue to simplify and enhance the capabilities of the systems.
- Deliver the HR Systems plan across all internal HR Systems considering any payroll cut offs, legislative deadlines etc
- Produce clear, high quality business requirements documents
- Offer advice on system functionality/capability, whilst considering any alternative options to implementing a change.
- Deliver the bi-annual HR support packs and work alongside other teams including the Test team
- Provide 2nd level technical support and work with the business teams on any complex technical queries
- Work alongside HR Application Support team
- Take the lead on HR testing, create testing plans, coordinate and carry out testing activity (regression, UAT, system improvements, legislative changes, releases/upgrades, etc) for HR business teams.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Ideally 3 years' of commercial experience in SAP Development and/or experience working specifically on SAP HR Systems with demonstrable skills in following areas:
- Good working knowledge of Excel ideally including formulas, pivot tables, formatting, etc is key
- Experience of working within a technical role especially with testing experience
- SAP HR knowledge is essential, Taleo and/or ALM (or similar testing system) knowledge
- Project management experience is desirable
- Desire to continuously improve systems, processes and ways of working
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential, coupled with strong organisational skills
- Strong working relationship building and collaborative working approach with both internal teams as well as employees across multiple sites
The company's offices are commutable from Southampton, Winchester, Fareham, Basingstoke and offer training and excellent benefits.
Please apply to this advert or contact Paul Grace at Spectrum IT Recruitment - You'll find me on LinkedIn and through our company website.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK