SAP Finance Delivery Lead
An enterprise organisation are seeking an experienced SAP Finance Delivery Lead to join their business to support their finance systems and ongoing development.
The company are in the process of a large scale changes, so this is an excellent opportunity for a strong SAP Finance Delivery Lead to join the business and contribute to these changes.
This is a varied role and as a SAP Finance Delivery Lead you will:
- Knowledge and detailed technical understanding of key SAP Finance and Controlling Modules, including integration from other modules into Finance. Knowledge of other modules and SAP technologies such as HCM, Success Factors Employee Central, FS CD, PI/PO, Concur, Ariba would be advantageous.
- The design and delivery of IT work packages, taking ownership for the full development lifecycle.
- Creating & maintaining detailed delivery plans, aligned to project deliveries. Delivery to base-lined costs.
- Creation and evolution of detailed designs with a focus on standardisation and re-usability.
- Act as a conduit between Solution Architecture and Development teams, ensuring effective translation of high-level design and adherence to architectural and design standards/principles.
- Have detailed technical and functional knowledge of the relevant platform/system capabilities. Applies knowledge of industry trends, standards and developments to improve technical deliveries and service.
The successful SAP Finance Delivery Lead will have:
- Hands-on experience of the full Software Delivery Lifecycle
- Experience of managing IT deliveries in complex (i.e. multi-project, multi-system) environments.
- Experience of managing SAP Development & Functional teams across various SAP modules
- Prior management, supervisory and/or team leadership experience.
- Experience of managing vendor relationships would be beneficial, ideally with an offshore component.
- Demonstrable experience in the timely delivery of medium-large scale development programmes/projects.
- Provides specialist level functional and configuration support for SAP in the FI-CO modules of ECC 6 - EHP5
- Sound configuration, support and business process knowledge of master data, GL, AP, AR, Asset accounting, cost element, cost centre, internal orders, profitability analysis and profit centre accounting.
- Detailed understanding of configuration dependencies and integration points between separate functional modules of SAP (PS/TMS/Logistics/Procurement/HR)
- Integration experience with Logistics, Treasury, Procurement, Project Systems and HR.
- Excellent understanding the RTR, PTP, SD and HR Processes as it interacts with FI-CO as per the standard SAP process model.
- Educated to degree level.
- Related professional qualifications are beneficial, but not essential.
- Requires a diligent, data-driven individual who is committed to continual assessment and improvement.
- The individual must be comfortable with objectively challenging their peers, superiors and reports to ensure adherence to agreed quality standards (this equally applies to vendors).
- Individual must possess a strong technical aptitude and the ability to apply their knowledge to new technologies which they may not be familiar with.
- Whilst robustness and integrity are important, the individual must also be pragmatic and able to adapt to the needs of the business
The successful SAP Finance Delivery Lead will have proven experience within SAP Finance Systems environments.
The company benefits include: Salary up to £72,000, Bonus, Car Allowance, Pension, 25 days holiday, Private medical, Childcare Vouchers and more.
To apply for the SAP Finance Delivery Lead role please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765301