SAP Solutions Architect (Supply Chain / Operations) - up to £70,000 + Bonus & Benefits.
A high profile organisation operating in the FMCG sector are looking for a Solutions Architect with SAP Supply Chain or Operations experience to join them.
This is a new and important role for the company and offers the successful Architect a chance to have real impact and long term management responsibilities.
The SAP Solutions Architect's responsibilities will include:
- Stabilise existing implementations that are still in their infancy within the business.
- Driving improvements to technology and processes throughout the business.
- Undertake existing and new project work across the EMEA region. (Frequent travel not required).
- Support all areas with the business with SAP knowledge.
- Contribute to reviewing and formulating IT Strategic Planning.
- Assessment of existing systems and recommend improvements in collaboration with technical teams and 3rd parties.
The successful SAP Solutions Architect will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience with Supply Chain / SAP systems.
- Experience with S4 Hana - desirable but is also an opportunity to gain exposure to this.
- Proven experience of working across various departments with a large business and the ability to communicate appropriately with technical and non-technical employees.
- Experience of working across a multi-site or multi-region business.
- Knowledge of multi country SAP deployment and associated activities.
- Awareness of ITL fundamentals.
This is a great opportunity for a SAP Solutions Architect to have a significant impact within an established organisation who operation across a range of countries.
- 15% Bonus
- £5,400 car allowance
- Private medical
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com