SAP Specialist - SAP Support, Admin and Development
SAP - SAP HR - Excel - Excellent benefits and scope for progression
Southampton; commutable from Fareham, Portsmouth, Havant, Winchester
A great opportunity for candidates with strong SAP knowledge to join a global business offering excellent benefits, modern offices and scope for progression. The SAP Specialist will work with numerous internal teams to help manage, maintain and continue to develop the relevant systems and continue to simplify and enhance the capabilities of the SAP systems.
Salary is based on experience + excellent benefits
- Deliver the systems plan across all internal Systems to set deliverables
- Produce clear, high quality business requirements documents
- Offer advice on system functionality/capability, whilst considering any alternative options to implementing a change
- Provide 2nd line level technical support and work with the business in helping resolve any complex technical queries
- Conduct testing activity such as Regression / UAT testing
- Work alongside other internal technical teams (Development, Support and Test teams)
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally 1-3 years' of commercial experience in SAP Development and/or experience working specifically on SAP Systems
- Good working knowledge of Excel ideally including formulas, pivot tables, formatting, etc is key
- Experience of working within a technical role, ideally with testing experience
- SAP HR knowledge is highly desirable
- Desire to continuously improve systems, processes and ways of working
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential, coupled with strong organisational skills
- A collaborative working approach, able to liaise with teams across multiple sites
The company's offices are commutable from Southampton, Winchester, Fareham, Basingstoke and offer training and excellent benefits.
Please apply to this advert or contact Paul Grace at Spectrum IT Recruitment - You'll find me on LinkedIn and through our company website.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK