SEO Specialist is required to join a highly progressive Web Agency from their head office based in Southampton.
The role of SEO Specialist will be working across existing clients sites along with new builds. You will be expected to improve the SEO rankings, highlight opportunities, and resolve errors and issues.
You will be responsible for:
- Creation and ownership of overall SEO strategy for client websites and digital properties
- Demonstrable experience of working autonomously on SEO campaigns
- Implement ongoing SEO monitoring for client sites, working to define clear KPIs
- Delivery of SEO projects including technical SEO, site audits, keyword research, competitor analysis, backlink analysis and more
- Localised SEO and site optimisation.
- Liaising with clients to maximise the SEO impact of their marketing efforts
- Create regular client reports to show progress
- Optimise key pages and site areas
- Audit new sites on launch for SEO improvements
- Potentially looking to develop SEO training courses for clients
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 3+ years of SEO experience on local and international sites
- Commercial awareness, with the ability to measure acquisition and analyse/improve SEO results
- Strong copywriting and content creation
- Knowledge of technical issues that affect SEO and ability to communicate these to the team
- Ability to keep up-to-date with the latest SEO best practices, and communicating this to the team and clients
- Strong communication skills to present findings to clients in calls and meetings
- A proactive approach to workload and new ideas
- PPC and Adwords experience (desirable)
- Link building experience (desirable)
- Experience building SEO forecasts (desirable)
- GAIQ qualification (desirable)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company that would be able to offer further career opportunities and growth along with a fantastic benefits including flexible working options and the ability to work from home where required.