SQL Database Administrator / DBA - Winchester
MSSQL, SQL Server, SQL 2017, Oracle, Azure, Data Warehousing , PowerBI
An experienced SQL Database Administrator is required to join an exciting data team working with large, internationally renowned brands. The company are a lead generation company and work with large well known bluechip companies and are looking for a DBA to be part of their latest expansion. The role would focus on administering, developing, managing and optimizing the company's extensive databases and Cloud platform.
The role would join an established team and focus on the company's SQL Server databases. The DBA would mostly cover the SQL suite, so the ideal candidate will demonstrate strong SQL DBA skills, however Oracle experience is beneficial.
Key requirements :
- 5+ years' experience in database development and support in MSSQL
- Creating and managing data warehouses in SQL Server
- Designing complex queries in SQL Server
- Troubleshooting and resolving any MSSQL integrity issues including performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication tissues, security issues etc
- Experience in performance tuning and query optimization etc
- Knowledge of database backups , restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands etc
- Experience of data visualisation using SSRS and PowerBI
Any experience in the following would be advantageous:
- Graduate level qualification
- Microsoft SQL certification (MCSA, MCSE)
- Knowledge of data protection
- Marketing sector experience
The companies office are commutable from Southampton, Winchester, Fareham, Basingstoke and offer a collaborative working environment as well as benefits including 25 days annual leave, vitality healthcare and a cycle to work scheme. The salary is based on experience is up to £40,000.
To be considered for this great opportunity please apply to this advert, contact me via LinkedIn or our Website. Rachel Clements , SpectrumIT
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK.