SQL Developer / Analyst
£37,000 - £42,000
SQL Developer / Analyst required to join my client, a leader in their field, based near Chichester. You will be the primary point of contact in relation to Systems and Database queries across the business. You will be responsible for the maintenance and configuration of their SQL Databases (approx.5-10) to ensure the smooth running of the IT department. You will be backed by IT Support who will focus on the infrastructure and networking side of things. This is a real hybrid role and will encompass a mixture of database development and administration work.
The main experience you require is:-
- MS SQL Server including 2008R2/2012 (Dev & DBA)
- Maintenance & Development of SSIS based ETL Processes, scheduled data refresh & backups
- Provision of concise SQL Data sources & views for operational, financial and commercial analytics
- WMS: SQL back-end and development
- Tableau Server / Desktop: Admin, data source, workbook management, scheduling and report automation
- MI Reporting - Crystal or SSRS
- Management of core systems - ERP, WMS, SQL Back-end support & development
- Any Programming Knowledge (C# or VB.Net)
- Wholesale Background
- Access Dimensions
- Access Delta
- Scripting (VBS, Java)
- Data warehouse design and concepts
You will be responsible for scheduled monitor fixes, bringing together 3rd Party products. Your role will be central to a lot of different departments within the business:- Finance, Operations and Commercial so excellent communication skills are required.
If you have the relevant experience and you are up for the challenge please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765804.