SQL Developer is required to join a highly progressive company from their head office based on the outskirts of Winchester.
Due to a recent restructure this new role of SQL Developer within the company will involve being involved in the design and build of data processes for integration with external systems as well as their own internal BI software (Phocas).
The ideal candidate for the SQL Developer role will be working within a similar role at the moment and have at least 3-5 years experience.
- Strong T-SQL coding
- Complex Joins
- Stored Procedures
- Functions (scalar and TVF)
- Experience using SSIS for ETL
- Performance tuning and indexing
- BI Development (data cubes)
- Working with data across multiple business disciplines
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Knowledge of business principles
- Linking APIs to SQL
- Experience with Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
As you will be working within a team environment then your communication skills must be very good and happy working alongside more junior team members. You will be self-motivated with a strong attention to detail along with good organisational skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company that would be able to offer a good benefits package, 25 days holiday (plus bank) and further personal growth.