An award winning and progressive technology group located in Basingstoke are looking for an experienced Database Administrator / DBA with skills in SQL to join them at an exciting time for the business.
This is a great opportunity for an established SQL Server Database Administrator with an interest in learning MySQL, to work for a company who can facilitate this as part of the job requirement.
The successful SQL Server Database Administrator / DBA will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial SQL Server Administration experience.
- Solid experience of supporting complex replication environments.
- Broad experience of working with stored procedures triggers and functions.
- Experience of using ETL, CDC or data warehousing technologies.
- Experience of using MySQL - Advantageous
- Exposure to or knowledge of T-SQL tuning and troubleshooting. - Advantageous
- Computer Science or relevant IT degree qualified.
- Excellent communication skills.
The responsibilities of the SQL Database Administrator / DBA will include:
- Working to ensure the company's products and services has high availability for its customers.
- Monitoring and tuning of all database instances.
- Writing and maintenance of user-friendly database documentation.
- Upholding relevant standards, including the Data Protection Act, GDPR and PCI.
This DBA role is paying up to £56,000 with excellent benefits including bonus, 25 days holiday, medical, training and more.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk